Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In a Dark Time

Do you ever see a title and want to steal it and use it as the title of something you haven't written yet? That's what I thought when I saw In a Dark Time... The Eye Begins to See on g r a p e z's side bar. It's an interesting title. Perhaps I'll steal it sometimes (and by steal I mean borrow for inspiration). Anyway, In a Dark Time appears to be a photoblog. I particularly like it because it looks like many of the photos come from the Pacific Northwest (ah! Oregon! I'm going to miss you this summer.) The background of the site is the Cascades, but I can't tell which mountain because the text is in the way.

I enjoy the flower photos in this blog. These flowers are particularly nice. Because I don't often find nature photos interesting I'm not too into this blog. I like photos where humans and nature intersect or nature photos on a large scale rather than one flower or one bird. But a lot of people do like photos like that, so for you I'd recommend this blog.

1 comment:

Loren said...

Actually it’s Mt Rainier from the air.

It’s really a poetry blog but I’m all poetried out at the moment so I’m expressing another side of my personality.

I stole the title from Theodore Roethke’s poem of the same title.