Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another photo by Christine Lebrasseur

I love this blog. Each photo is an apple for the eye--it nourishes as well as tastes good. Today I'm going to suggest looking at Saly's Beach because I love the light. Actually, I really like ocean pictures, but the way the light plays off the water giving both sky, sand and water amazingly different colors is very beautiful. My favorite part of this photo, though, is the small sillouette of a man sitting in the sand on the far right corner of the picture. He's a man I could write a poem about!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I didn't even notice the little guy in the corner at first. But this, yes this, is what makes you a POET!

Sandi said...

I just love this photo. It has a timeless look about it, making one feel like you could crawl inside the picture and stare at the horizon forever!