Monday, January 09, 2006

A new post is here!

I'm back. Today I wrote a poem on the bus and took a picture of what the poem was about. Unfortunately, the software for my new digital camera is in my luggage, which greyhound lost...somewhere. Anyway, when and if they find my stuff I will post the picture that accompanies this poem.



I-29

snowscape through grit spectacled windows,
smothered by swirling snow tufts of dying weeds
grasp skyward for a touch of saving sun
but it's burried by clouds

I'm glad you're not my home, North Dakota

2 comments:

Amber said...

Welcome home, Tiffany! Good luck with your luggage, and I like the new poem, and I'll see you on Wednesday!

Mr Zack said...

How can you not love north dakota? with the geographic center of north america and the world's lowest continental divide? plus there's all that flatness...