Thursday, January 12, 2006

A crappy poem about Burgerville (that made me really hungery)

Okay, so I'm trying to write a poem every day and I don't have a lot of photos to choose from to inspire me. Until I take more pictures, my blog is going to have a lot of crappy poems. Perhaps I should be spending my afternoon taking pictures instead.



Burgerville

euuummm! gooy cheese on that hot, hot burger
juicy tomato and pickles ooze out the corners of the mouth
spilling onto strategically placed napkins that
once in a while will fail

toe tapping jukebox in the background
swishing to fifties music
sucking down a chocolate milkshake that taste like God prepared it Himself
(of course He didn't.)

I don't want a slice of Heaven.
The portion would be too meager, too poor
for my elevated tastes

No comments: